Vera Wang’s Princess perfume is probably on my list of my
favourite perfumes I’ve ever tried. I also think we can agree that the bottle
looks stunning! I love the heart shape and the crown on top just makes it that
perfect princess product, it certainly would stand out on your dressing table,
although whether it’s practical for carrying in your handbag that may be
debatable.
The scent is very fruity floral, with top notes of waterlily
and pink guava, along with a base of chiffon vanilla (personally I love the
smell of vanilla which is probably why I like it so much!).
It’s a product that definitely looks like it’s made for a
princess and the scent I love. It’s a very playful almost sexy scent that I think
is perfect to transition from day to night. I like that it’s quite a strong
scent and will linger on the skin and last for the day (you may need a little
top up if necessary though) which is really what we want from a perfume, right?
I would definitely recommend this, if you get the chance-
try it! As I absolutely love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment