Now
I have been lusting after Lancôme’s la vie est belle perfume for months and my
Dad actually got me a la vie est belle gift set for my Birthday!
Not only did
the set come with the 30ml perfume, but a shower gel, a body lotion, a mini
hypnose mascara and a Lancôme juicy tubes lip gloss in marshmallow electro. Starting
with the fragrance, this perfume smells amazing with notes of orange blossoms,
jasmine, blackcurrant, pear, Tonka bean, praline, patchouli and vanilla (of
course it had vanilla in it!). It basically smells very girly and very sweet
which is why I love the scent so much although I would say it is one of the
more sophisticated smelling scents that I own. I think it may become my
signature fragrance! :P Obviously I was ecstatic that I had the perfume but it
also gave me the chance to try out the hypnose mascara, even though it was a
small sample I used this for my birthday makeup and it made my lashes look
amazing, it gave them so much volume and length (what I’m always looking for in
a mascara!), this small sample could tempt me to get a full size one but we
will see, I don’t know if I feel like spending £22 on one mascara. The lip gloss is also stunning it’s a very
light pink shade, has a very cute name (marshmallow electro that’s a very cute
name!) and isn't sticky and horrible like some lip glosses can be. It’s perfect
for layering over a lipstick that you maybe want to give a little more shine to
as it does have some shimmer to it; although it’s not overly shimmery which is
a plus.
So
this gift set was a real good find (well done Dad!) and I would definitely say
if you haven’t smelt this fragrance you need to, it smells so freaking good!!! I’m
not entirely sure if this gift set is still available as I was told that the La
vie est belle gift sets were completely sold out before Christmas (I know, crazy
right?). Although you may be able to track one of these gift sets at a Boots or
Debenhams store. It is expensive just buying the perfume on it's own however its such a nice scent and it would be great to get as a gift or even if you are planning on spoiling yourself :P I would recommend this to anyone who loves sweet scents- because trust
me it smells gorgeous!!
No comments:
Post a Comment