Saturday, 26 July 2014

Most Loved: Benefit Cosmetics

I thought I would dedicate a post all about my love for Benefit Cosmetics, as they are one of my favourite makeup brands and I can’t help but be drawn in by their products and cutesy packaging. So here are a few of my favourites from the brand.



They’re Real Mascara- Oh this is such a shock, nah just kidding!! I freaking love this mascara and it is by far my favourite mascara of all time!! It just lengthens my lashes, makes them look fuller and overall just makes my lashes look amazing, I highly recommend this mascara and it’s definitely the perfect product to pick from Benefit if you have never tried anything from Benefit before. It’s highly raved about and for good reason, if you want to know what all the hype is just go and try it!!

Dandelion Lip Gloss- The accompaniment to the Dandelion boxed blush, this lip gloss was the one I wore to Prom over posie tint lip stain (another favourite). This gloss is a lovely baby pink colour with shimmer running through it. It’s great for everyday wear and isn’t overly sticky. Oh and I forgot to mention that it smells like cupcakes, amazing!!



Kiss me I’m tipsy eyeshadow- This is probably the perfect crease shade for me and my favourite eyeshadow from my Benefit neutral eyeshadow kit, review here. It’s a dark chocolate colour that is just great for blending in the crease to smoke everything out. The shadows are buttery and lovely, plus isn’t the name just adorable?!

Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit- I love the Benefit creaseless cream shadows and they live up to their name, well on me anyway they do not crease!! I love this shade it’s described as a brushed chrome colour and that suits it, it’s great for putting all over the lid on more natural days and it’s also a great base for layering eye shadows over it!





So that’s a little round up of some of my favourite products from Benefit, there are so many but these are definitely top of the list for me. What are your favourite Benefit products? Hope you enjoyed this and I hope you have a lovely weekend! X 

No comments:

Post a Comment