A scent that would be more associated with summer perhaps
but I discovered it around October/November time and completely fell in love
with it. It’s very different than what I’m use to which is anything that smells
sickly sweet or overpowered with vanilla, as much as this one is quite fruity
floral it definitely comes off with a more fruity scent and isn’t too sweet.
I’d never tried a Ghost fragrance up until now and with them
being known for their iconic moon shaped bottles, I would now be more inclined
to test out some of the other fragrances Ghost has to offer to see if I can
find another scent gem among them. I would also say this fragrance has a
slightly more mature smell to it out of all in my collection. It’s definitely a
summer fragrance and although I’ve used quite a bit through winter I think I’ll
be saving the rest for when summer rolls around.
Have any of you tried this scent, what do you think of it? X
No comments:
Post a Comment