Just a short and sweet post about my Tommy Hilfiger sunglasses
which I actually just adore!!! Having been on the hunt for the perfect sunglasses
for what seems like forever I finally found some and that was in Specsavers. I
was due for an eye test and whilst picking up some new frames for my everyday
glasses I also spotted these Tommy Hilfiger sunglasses, I knew I had to have
them and when Specsavers were doing their annual deal I snapped up these
sunglasses for free, perfect!!
They
are super comfy, look stunning and these tortoiseshell rims are just perfect.
Brown lenses just add a softer touch and I couldn’t be happier with a pair of
sunglasses, now to make sure I don’t lose them or break them! Hope you liked it
and have any of you ever found the perfect pair of sunglasses? X
No comments:
Post a Comment