Saturday, 26 April 2014

Summer Shoes...

The weather has been brightening up here in England and that of course means I can finally start buying and wearing sandals and flats again! It’s not that I don’t wear flats in the winter it’s just I tend to opt for wearing cute ankle boots that’s all plus they keep your feet warmer! So a few weeks ago I went out and purchased more summer appropriate shoes, I had been eyeing up a pair of sandals on the New Look website and when I saw them in store I had to have them!



First we have this pair of flats which my dad actually found for me (my dad has exceptionally good fashion sense and actually finds some really nice things!). They have black suede material and they have this cute checked square design on the front of the toe. I really like these and they are surprisingly comfortable. Both appropriate for school and going out I can tell I’m going to get a lot of wear out of them!



The next pair of shoes are these sandals very simple in design but look so chic, I love them! The brown and coral are really nice colours paired together and are great for the summer! I like the slight wedge on them as well as they give me a little bit of height, now I did try these on in store as they only have the strap along the front and nobody wants the dreaded snaggle toe! If you don’t know what that is just search it up on Google (Warning it is disgusting!). Thankfully no snaggle toe occurs in these shoes for me, phew! They look really sleek on and I think I’ll be wearing these and awful lot this summer!


So that’s it just a couple of pairs of new shoes in my collection perfect for the summer months, have you bought any summer shoes recently? Hope you enjoyed this and I hope you have a lovely weekend! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment