Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Obsessed with…

Soap&Glory- Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick

Soap&Glory notoriously known for their bath and body range that smells amazing, seriously there is probably a scent for everyone, my personal favourites the righteous body butter and the butter yourself one, is just uh to die for :P But for today I’m showing you something from their Soap & Glory makeup line up.




This was my first ever purchase from the S&G makeup range and OMG do I love it?! Hell yeah! The sexy mother pucker gloss stick in nudist is just wow, it’s my perfect nude. First of all the packaging is just your standard gloss balm packaging but it looks very sleek in black and pink. Second the formula is great really creamy and has build-able colour too, it’s perfect to swipe all over the lips if in a rush! And thirdly it smells like vanilla and sweets what’s not to love about it? Oh plus they are twist up so no annoying sharpening!


They come in five colours and I think I may need to pick up another shade, possibly plum jam? Priced at £8 and available in Boots plus there is always some sort of offer on right? This is probably one of my favourite lip products and I’m obsessed, and I hope you all have a lovely week! X 

No comments:

Post a Comment