The Topshop lipsticks are raved about in the beauty blogging
community and I have wanted to try them for a while, I’ve had my eye on a few
of the shades and recently my friend Deeya gave me Brighton Rock from the range,
thank you! Now this was one of the colours on my list along with, Oh La La,
Macaroon and pillow talk that I’ve wanted to try.
So what can I say about these lipsticks have great
pigmentation, you can apply them full on or dab them onto your lips for a more
subtle look, which I prefer! They are also not drying on the lips but I do
advise applying a balm before as sometimes it does settle into cracks in your
lips, not cute! Also they last on the lips for ages, always a plus! The
lipsticks retail for £8 which isn’t bad for high-street makeup! Brighton Rock
is a great shade for summer and I think I will be wearing this a lot, but after
trying this one I want more! Have you tried the Topshop lipsticks? X

No comments:
Post a Comment